The TOP 5 Health Lies That Can Actually ACCELERATE Ageing By 25%
Do you want to thrive throughout your life into old age with energy and vitality?
Do you want to be able to achieve all the things that mean something to you and still have time for fun, family & friends?
We want this for you too and so I have put together details of the 5 top health lies that can actually accelerate ageing by 25%.
Yep these health lies don’t prevent aging, disease or make your feel energized. They actually cause fatigue, a range of other symptoms and accelerate the aging process.
Health Lie No. 1 – Eating Fat Will Make You Fat
Diets high in omega 3 fatty acids and saturated fats are linked to lower rates of obesity and better overall health. Man-made fats (trans-fats) and refined vegetable oils are inflammatory and disrupt metabolism.
- Good fats help to build healthy cell membranes. These membranes are able to utilize good hormonal communication signals to appropriately manage metabolism.
- Diets rich in sugars, grains, hydrogenated oils and omega 6 fats inflame the body and damage the cell membranes. This alters insulin and leptin signaling leading to insulin & leptin resistance, weight gain, diabetes, & chronic inflammation.
- Diets rich in good fats (saturated and omega 3) anti-oxidants, electrolytes, & trace minerals de-inflame the body and allow for proper insulin/leptin signaling resulting in weight loss, stable energy & disease prevention.
Health Lie No.2 – Saturated Fat & Cholesterol In The Diet Are Bad For Your Heart
Saturated fat & cholesterol are powerful nutrients that the body uses for hormone function, calcium metabolism and cellular structure. They act as stabilizing units that protect the body from inflammatory damage.
The Massai & Rendille Tribes in Africa have some of the lowest rates of heart disease yet they consume a diet consisting of 65% saturated fat and loads of cholesterol through red meat & fermented grass-fed dairy products.
The Eskimos/Inuit: Consume a 75% saturated fat diet (whale blubber) yet have extremely low rates of heart disease.
Bad Fats: Omega-6 fatty acids from refined oils such as corn, soybean, safflower, peanut, cottonseed & sunflower along with hydrogenated oils are highly inflammatory and must be avoided at all costs. Saturated fat should be welcomed along with omega-3 fatty acids.
Health Lie No.3 – More Exercise = Greater Fitness
Most people believe that running long distances and lifting light weights for many repetitions is good. Running 10K’s and marathons are healthy. However, long distance cardiovascular exercise increases cortisol secretions which inflame the body and damage joints & ligaments leading to injury/overtraining and possible weight gain.
- High Intensity, short time period training (HIIT) boosts growth hormone that allows the body to build muscle, burn fat and build a greater anti-oxidant reserve. Read more in our article HERE.
- Train 4-5 days a week for 10-20 minutes each session at a very high intensity.
Health Lie No.4 – I Feel Good So I Must Be Healthy
Every cell is hit by over 10,000 free radical interactions every second. We never feel this. The heart rebuilds all 60 billion cells every 7 months. We never feel this. Between 10,000 and 100,000 cancer cells are building in our body every day. We never feel this.
60% of heart attack patients never thought they had a heart problem until they ended up in the emergency room. Early Detection testing for cancer cannot find abnormal growths until they are nearly 4-10 billion cancer cells large…this is 7-15 of development.
Health Lie No.5 –Health Is My Natural Condition Until I Get Sick Or Injured
Health is a dynamic condition that you are either building or losing every moment. You are either moving toward or away from 100% God-given maximal function with every decision and lifestyle choice you make.
The Central Nervous System is what controls & coordinates every function within the body at all times. Damage to the nervous system causes uncoordinated function to the region of the body it serves. The nervous system is protected by the skull and spine. When these regions are damaged and misaligned it interferes with healthy neurological function causing a state of dis-ease or lack of ease (healthy coordinated function).
The CLEAR program outlines essential steps that must be followed in order to build health and prevent sickness & disease. When any of these steps are Violated, the Body Loses Health and is Damaged by Free Radicals and Oxidative Stress.
Through cutting edge diagnostic lab algorithms I am able to pinpoint precisely where inflammation and dysfunction is building in the body. Once we have a blueprint of where the deficiencies are coming from we are then able to develop a customized program specifically designed for your needs. I’d love to help you uncover hidden factors that could be hindering your performance. Click here for more.
The Clear Program: 5 Steps to Unlock Superhuman Potential & Slow Ageing
- Mindset of Magnificence – peace, love, joy, forgiveness, passion, courage, victory, overcoming challenges, blessing others, serving the community, etc. build a powerful anti-oxidant defense system within your body.
- Titanium Nervous System: The body cannot heal without sufficient function of the Central Nervous System (CNS). Our spine is the protective shield to protect his healing system – the CNS. Dangerous subluxations such as forward head posture, loss of cervical curve, & lateral deviations in the spine (scoliosis) put tremendous stress on the brain-body connection affecting every organ in the body.
- Unstoppable Nutrition: Optimal hydration & nutrient sufficiency are essential to power your 75 trillion cells every day. So many of us in our society today are chronically dehydrated, deficient in the quality omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, alkaline salts, oils & green vegetables, probiotics, & natural living enzymes. As a result, our bodies are highly acidic, low-energy, fat storing, & disease-producing machines.
- Minimize Toxins: Our modern culture has been completely transformed by man – pesticides, genetically modified food products, harmful home cleaning products, Teflon cookware, & the contamination of our water supply all pose serious health threats.
- Maximize Oxygen & Lean Body Tissue: Our bodies were created for movement. Exercise feeds our brain & tissues with oxygen and neural activation while eliminating the excess acidity stored in fat cells and building muscle.
Want to learn more body hacks for busy people that can help you burn fat, increase energy & skyrocket your productivity? We have put together a super easy resource for you to get all our best strategies so you can maximise your health and performance!
Click the link below to get immediate access.